Warm, engaging and passionate, Bethan delivers training like no other.
With experience in secondary, tertiary and corporate education, she maintains a playful approach which her clients love.
They love because not only is it enjoyable, it also gets results.
Whether it's finding the right solution, gaining decision-making confidence or upping analytical skills, everyone takes away new leadership skills and tools.
She has worked on projects with Curtin University, UWA, Town Team Movement and TEDx Perth among others.
Her attention to detail and commitment to quality mean she goes above and beyond to provide bespoke, impactful training to improve leadership and business outcomes.
• Clients report clarity and confidence as a result on sessions.
• Many take action immediately after training to move forward on challenges and tough decisions.
• Consistently excellent feedback on workshops and courses;
• Creative, curious and committed to exceeding expectations and creating remarkable experiences;
• Rated “outstanding” as a teacher.
Bethan loves working with a diverse portfolio of clients and industries to bring thought diversity, reframing and fresh ideas.
Bethan’s openness and warmth creates an atmosphere in which people feel comfortable and encouraged to experiment and challenge themselves.
"Bethan's openness, professionalism and warmth were a great support and guidance. It provided me more insight into my thought patterns and provided me a forum to show up in a more professional accountable manner."
– Chris Green, Business Owner
I Am A Member Of
Fancy a chat?
• Tell me what lights you up! I love hearing what people are passionate about!
• What made you smile today?
• What makes a great question?
• Ask me about my inter-generational strata community.
• Ask me about Welsh language and culture, you might get a quick lesson 😊
• Tell me about a challenge you’re facing and let’s hash it out.
Who I've worked with
I'm proud to have worked and collaborated with some fantastic organisations.